If You Could.....

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
.....Illegally dodge paying taxes and get away with it, would you?

I can be quite an honest guy so this would be a difficult decision.

It would all depend on my financial position. If I was living confortably then I wouldn't risk it but if I was struggling then hell yes.

Since I'm doing well at the moment I'd say no, I would pay them fairly.

Bliss

Sally Twit
In my current position yes but if I was in a better position then definitely not. I am also a very honest person and would find it difficult to do something like that.
I know the guilty feeling would never leave me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Same thing as both of you, I don't know if I would be able to do it, because I would always think about deep down when someone would talk about taxes and such. So it would be a hard decision to make in my opinion.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I dont think i would be comfortable doing that.
I would be scared of getting caught out 24/7, wouldnt be able to live normally for fear of getting caught.

whateverdude_09

Registered Member
no, with my luck i would end up getting caught. like when i win the lottery and actually PAY that stuff back. this economy needs all it can get, man

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Most likely not. As WD said, I have bad luck, and I'm sure I would get caught.

I just found out this morning that the "prizes" we win here at work (such as gift cards) will now be included in our income. I think that's bs.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Well, the whole point of the original question was that you would get away with it - somehow, it was guaranteed you wouldn't get caught. So it doesn't matter how good or bad your luck is.

Personally, I don't think I would. Although part of the reason I'd be tempted is the hassle, not just the money.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Well, the whole point of the original question was that you would get away with it - somehow, it was guaranteed you wouldn't get caught. So it doesn't matter how good or bad your luck is.

Personally, I don't think I would. Although part of the reason I'd be tempted is the hassle, not just the money.
I have found that nothing in life is guaranteed.