Movies If you could....

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you were a director of a movie and you were choosing your cast, and you had to put two actors that have never acted together before in the same movie, who would those two actors be and why? Also which type of movie would that be?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Robin Williams and Bruce Willis

Movie: No idea

Why?: Because it sounds awesome to put two people so different in the same movie.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Jackie Chan & Jet Li

Movie: No idea

It just would be great to see the world's best martial arts stars either working together or against each other.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If I had a chance to add two actors together it would probably be Mel Gibson and Tom Cruise. For some reason I think those two would make a good combination. I don't know what type of movie I would put them in, but both are great actors, and I believe if you put them together the movie would have a lot of success. It would also be pretty entertaining.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Of course they'd make a great combination, they're both absolutely fucking batshit crazy!

It'd be religious war on the set, too.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
ashley judd
charlize theron
scarlett johansson

any movie that focuses on 3 sisters with complicated lives

matt damon
edward norton
morgan freeman

another "alex cross" series with morgan trying to profile the 2 to find out whodunit.

angelina, brad and aniston

a movie about marital fidelity and affairs...with a lesbian twist in the end, LOL