TV If you could only watch 3 TV shows for the rest of your life...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Which would you choose?

This means when you turn on your TV, you have three channels, one per TV Show. Also you do not own any boxsets of TV Shows, except for these three programs.

Get it? Which three TV Shows would you choose to watch for the REST OF YOUR LIFE?

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
The three tv shows that I can watch for the rest of my life would be Prison Break, Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern and American Choppers. Now if they get cancelled, am I screwed?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Six Feet Under (they're finished airing already but I don't get tired watching the old seasons), 24 (the only TV show I'm looking forward lately), and a game show (either Questions pour un Champion or Les Chiffres et des Lettres, because they've been here for decades and at least I know I won't run out of shows to see; and I love intelligent games).

Sim

Registered Member
Would they show new episodes on these three channels, even if the show has been cancelled in reality already, or just reruns of the existing seasons?

I'd go for "Six Feet Under" as ysabel, the second would be the original 60s' "Star Trek" and the third the British original of "Cracker".

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The show could of been previously cancelled Sim. For example one of my choices MIGHT be All In The Family...a show that's been cancelled for decades.

I'd be happy if for the rest of my life I could turn on the TV and watch any of the following; QI, fawlty towers or red dwarf. Much better than rubbish daytime TV :nod:

I'll just watch snooks on the internet.