If you could meet anyone.....

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you could meet anyone that has stepped on Planet Earth at any point of time of excitence who would it be?

Also you have a chance to put that person Under the Microscope. But the thing is you can only ask him three questions.

Also please tell me what age is this person when you question him?

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
I'd want to meet Moses (at the age of 80 - the year the Israelites left Egypt) and ask him
1. What it felt like to speak face to back with God
2. How did he feel when he was given the 10 commandments

Abkhaz

Registered Member
Hello

I am hard pressed to choose which person I'd want to meet the most, but I'd say the former Pakistani Prime Minister, Benazir Bhutto. She has been an idol of mine for quite sometime. She died because of what she believed in - bringing democracy to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Another thing, I must say, is that some of the people I would most want to meet have conflicting views with me. I answered a similar question with my Autism teacher and she commented on that. I am very interested in meeting people to learn about them, regardless of who they are or what they have done. The only way to understand a person and why he/she did or didn't do something is to meet them face-to-face. For example, I absolutely despise the Lord's Resistance Army and what they are doing in Uganda, Sudan, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. But I want to know where Joseph Kony, the leader of the LRA, gets his views from and how they stand up to mine. I can only do that if I met him. Anyways, other people I'd be interested in meeting are:

Ho Chi Minh - Communist Leader in the Vietnam War
Idriss Deby - President of Chad
Omar Hassan al-Bashir - President of The Sudan
Carmen Bin Laden - Author
Islam Karimov - President of Uzbekistan
Bolo Yeung - Actor
Joseph Kony - Leader of the Lord's Resistance Army
Osama Bin Mohamed Bin Awad Bin Laden - Leader of Al-Qaeda
Mullah Mohammed Omar - Leader of the Taliban
Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz - King of Saudi Arabia
Fat Joe - Musician
Birdman - Musician
Warren Buffet - Richest man in the World
Sam Walton - Founder of Wal-Mart
John Rockefeller - Richest man in History
Jagme Wangchuck - King of Bhutan
Hu Jintao - President of the People's Republic of China
Vladimir Putin - Prime Minister of the Russian Federation
Ely Mohamed Vall - Military commander of the Mauritanian Armed Forces
Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman - Leader of Al-Gama'a Al-Islamiyya
Meles Zenawi - Prime Minister of Ethiopia
Isaias Afewerki - President of Eritrea
Hassan Dahir Aeways - Chairman of the Union of Islamic Courts in Somalia
Ali Khamenei - Supreme Leader of Iran
Mahmoud Ahamdinejad - President of Iran
Pervez Musharrf - President of Pakistan
Mujibur Rahman - Founder of Bangladesh

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
This is hard for me because there is no body famous I would ever care to meet. So.. It would probably be 1 of 2 people that I met online in a gaming clan.. Silly, but we became really close online.. and I would love to steal them from Canada and keep them here.

Martin Luther King, Jr
Malcolm X
Huey P. Newton
Al Sharpton (before he became possessed in his self-interests)
Harry Truman
Dwight D. Eisenhower
Adolf Hitler (so I could punch him)
George Washington
Che Guevara
Nelson Mandela
Steve Irwin
Jeff Corwin

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I would say that I would like to meet and talk to Nikola Tesla.
I would like to know more about his inventions and his theories on free flowing electricity and His Death Ray, I would also like to talk to him about the earth quake machine too.
I would love to tell him how much his inventions have changed the world and still are changing the world we live in today.

I would like to meet him when he was in his prime, early to late 50's.

Tesla has to be one of the most interesting scientists I have ever read about so that's why I would choose him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
For me it's Babe Ruth. I know my selection aren't like yours. But he's my idol, I've read many books and articles about him and he facinates me so much.

These are the three questions I would ask him, he would be 52 years old when I would ask him these questions. Just before he dies.

How were you able to play baseball at a high level, when you partied till 4am the previous day?

Who was your idol?

Who was better yourself or Ty Cobb?