If you could make yourself into any race....

Discussion in 'Anime' started by SuperUltimateGohan, Apr 3, 2006.

1. If you could make yourself into any race, which race would it be, why, and what would you look like????

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Obviously I would make myself turn into the Saiyan Race because they are far superior then the others, and they don't look as strange as the other race example given Piccolo, would like to look like him.

3. King Vegeta

King Vegeta Guest

I'd be a Saiyan & I would want to have a stern face like Vegeta. They are superior & with their abilities I'd be a force to be reckoned with.

4. Babe_Ruth

Yeah I agree I would have Vegeta's attitude and have Gohan powers, then I would be the best saiyan out there, because I would have no emotions on destroying people.

5. Milk

Milk Guest

A regular human.

There is no evidence that a human cannot match up to a Saiyan in terms of fighting skill or power. I only wish Toriyama developed some human fighters in the story to help support this.

6. Blitz

Blitz Guest

I would like to be one of them Demons like Dabura(sp?) Except I would rather have dark gray skin, wings, and a kick-ass sword.

I just like demons... what can I say? XD

7. King Vegeta

King Vegeta Guest

Humans can't be as powerful as Saiyans, they have limits.

8. Babe_Ruth

I agree with King Vegeta. There's no way that a Human race can compete awith a Saiyan. But being a saiyan would be amazing imagine the powe you would have...nothing would stop you. Also just imagine having the ability to turn Super Saiyan when you do have a challenge.

9. Milk

Milk Guest

Well since no human was fully developed by being given traits of determination from the Saiyan whorage in the anime, no one can really say that humans themselves are inferior to saiyans.

If of course someone can prove me otherwise by citing a direct quote from the anime source, with detals upon which episode it was, then by all means please post so I don't go on bragging about how humans are not inferior to sayains and make myself look like a fool. <D

10. Babe_Ruth

It doesn't say it anywhere but you know that Humans don't stand a chance versus Saiyans except maybe Tien. But if the race you wanna be is human that's fine cause with the power you'd have you can still beat anyone lol.