If You Could Make Your Own?????

Discussion in 'Anime' started by SuperUltimateGohan, Apr 13, 2006.

1. If you could make your own SS level what would it look like and who would you have turn into that level???

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's really hard to say that because your already use to the Yellow haird ripped everywhere(meaning muscles) but if I had the chance to change anything I would to be honest with you, when I think of Super Saiyan I thinl Yellow hair and blue eyes.

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Hmmm....Gold hair with silver streaks and blue eyes. It was something i came up with in an RP once, as for who should have it...i think it would look cool on SSJ2 Gohan or kid Trunks.

4. heavensmetal

heavensmetal Guest

a kind of a mix of golden oozaru and super saiyan 4 and it would look good on goku

5. Babe_Ruth

No I dont really agree with you on that one heaven because I dont think that the the Super Saiyan 4 level and Goldent Oozaru looked good on Goku.

6. Heres one... A cross between SS3 and SS4, on of course Gohan. LOL

7. Milk

Milk Guest

SSJX

White hair, red eyes. This would basically cause the user to look albino while in the state because the massive amount of energy would cause the colour pigments in the hair and eyes to basically be destroyed.

8. Babe_Ruth

I dont know why anyone would rather have a Super Saiyan look like Super Saiyan four and Super Saiyan three I think those are the two worst saiyan levels, but hey it's your choice.

9. red black and silver hair this wud be mystic super sayian 2 on every 1

10. King Vegeta

King Vegeta Guest

I liked SSJ4 so a form with Gold fur & gold hair with silver streaks in the fur & in the hair.