TV If you could live in any home on a television series, Which one would it be ?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by snowflake, Dec 29, 2008.

1. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

I'd live in the Queen Vic, Albert square.
    I would be good to see all the goings on around the square as well as in the Queen Vic. Talking to people daily about various subjects.

English-Emo-Boy likes this.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Probably the house in Fresh Prince of Bel Air, it was a mansion, and it had a lot of cool stuff inside. Also they had a pool and a pool house as well. It's defenitely seems to be the coolest house on television.

English-Emo-Boy likes this.
  3. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

Bill Bixby starred in a little known TV series called THE MAGICIAN where he played a stage magician/escape artist who used his skills to solve crimes/mysteries. The coolest thing about the show was his privately owned 747 "The Spirit" which served as his mobile headquarters/home. He had an entire condo built in that thing. The idea of living in a 747 is just too cool for words.

I'd also like to live in the train Robert Conrad and Ross Martin used as their headquarters/home in THE WILD WILD WEST.

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I can think of three, right off the bat:

• The Playboy Mansion (The Girls Next Door)
    • Stately Wayne Manor (yes, kids, Batman was a TV show once upon a time)
    • Father Ted's homey home on lovely Craggy Island ("Feck! Arse! Drink!")

5. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

Trailer Park Boys hands down.

6. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I would love to live in Rob Dyrdek's crib. He got a nice balcony where you can jump down into the couch. I would be doing that every day.cx8 He also has a pool and a skatepark in the backyard.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I'd live in Jonathan Creek's windmill. It'd be so cool!