TV If you could live in any home on a television series, Which one would it be ?

Registered Member
I'd live in the Queen Vic, Albert square.
I would be good to see all the goings on around the square as well as in the Queen Vic. Talking to people daily about various subjects.

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
Probably the house in Fresh Prince of Bel Air, it was a mansion, and it had a lot of cool stuff inside. Also they had a pool and a pool house as well. It's defenitely seems to be the coolest house on television.

Registered Member
Bill Bixby starred in a little known TV series called THE MAGICIAN where he played a stage magician/escape artist who used his skills to solve crimes/mysteries. The coolest thing about the show was his privately owned 747 "The Spirit" which served as his mobile headquarters/home. He had an entire condo built in that thing. The idea of living in a 747 is just too cool for words.

I'd also like to live in the train Robert Conrad and Ross Martin used as their headquarters/home in THE WILD WILD WEST.

Lion Rampant
I can think of three, right off the bat:

• The Playboy Mansion (The Girls Next Door)
  • Stately Wayne Manor (yes, kids, Batman was a TV show once upon a time)
  • Father Ted's homey home on lovely Craggy Island ("Feck! Arse! Drink!")

Registered Member
I would love to live in Rob Dyrdek's crib. He got a nice balcony where you can jump down into the couch. I would be doing that every day.cx8 He also has a pool and a skatepark in the backyard.