Movies If you could live in a sci-fi/fantasy "movie world"

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you were to live in a movie world, which one would you pick?

Obviously we all live in the real world... so there's no point in picking normal movies that take place in our actual world.

I'm talking about movies like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Riddick, Matrix, Star Trek, Minority Report, iRobot etc.

Yes, futuristic movies can be choices. Just not movies that take place in the world as we know it.

Anything fantasy or sci-fi.

LOTR or What Dreams May Come.

LOTR just because I loved everything about it, even if I had to be part of the war I'd do it.

What Dreams May Come because of the beauty of the movie, of course I'd have to be dead to be part of it, but *shrugs*

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
my gut reaction is Star Trek, with all the fancy medical equipment and what-not, replicators, etc. that would kick ass.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
What Dreams May Come because of the beauty of the movie, of course I'd have to be dead to be part of it, but *shrugs*
I love that movie. It's like a lucid dream.

If TV shows count, then I'd want to live on the Lost island. I don't know why. It's actually a strange and creepy place, but I think it would be fun to explore and unlock all the secrets.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Hmmm, I don't know. That's a hard question for me. I'd probably say Underworld.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Underworld is a very interesting choice. But would you be a vampire or yourself?

And Angels, I didn't realize you were such a fan of Lord of the Rings. Very nice. That's actually among my top choices.

I wish the first Narnia movie was better. If it was then perhaps I'd pick that but it would need to be the book Narnia. I wouldn't want to be stuck in that bad movie forever lol.

I would probably just end up picking a futuristic earth movie though. iRobot or Minority Report. Perhaps Paycheck. The technology in that movie would be amazing if it was real.

Then again I also really liked the cities in Star Wars Episode 1. Those might be some really cool places to live.

And Echoes, the LOST island would probably be pretty cool. I'm not sure I'd like to be stuck on an island forever though no matter how cool it would be at first. It would definitely be awesome for a while though.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I hated the first Narnia movie too. You wait 25 years for a movie to come out and it sucks. I couldn't have been more disappointed with the production design.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Star Wars sounds like quite the kickass choice. Also, the world from Final Fantasy Advent Children would be quite the place to live.

Or obviously, the world of my namesake.