If you could interview someone past/present who would it be and why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vidic15, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

If you could interview someone past/present who would it be and why?

For me it would have to be a sport person, Maybe Air Jordan and Shane Warne

And now, your turn

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I would really love to interview Hitler just so I can see how a mind like his works really and how he came to have so much blood on his hands.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I would want to interview some really religious, like Jesus or one of the past popes. I'd like to see how many things in their life can be a direct cause of God...

either that, or I'd like to interview George Washington and see what he was feeling furing the Revolution and his presidency.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I personally would like to interview Babe Ruth because he was a very outgoing person, and while I am interviewing him we would be smoking a cigar and drinking a beer together, that would be sweet.

5. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I'd have to say Bob Dylan is high on my list. Well, he's usually high on anything but that's not the point. His poetic muses have always amazed me and I'd love to hear about what inspired them.

Hoosier.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

No, I wouldn't liek to interview George Bush, I'd like to shoot him. Oh no, his new Anti-Bush media censor wil track that...

tis all true!

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I said George Washington....-_-

8. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

There's two of them Alex, which one of them do u want to get first because either way they were both war hungry ppl >>; But ur not the only one who would want to interview him, I say ur going to have to fight ur way to do it if u really could lol

9. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

I'd like to interview Hitler, Napoleon, JFK, MLK.JR, Malcolm X, and so many more. The reason why I would like to interview these people is because I think they were great in their own right and I'd love to see what made them tic.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime