• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

If you could hit it fantasy thread

Daemonic

Registered Member
Some may find this completely weird but what would you get down with given the chance from mythology/anime/fiction. You can name anything from specific creatures to characters.....

My list.....

Succubus

Mermaid

Elf

Sailor moon

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
Just out of curiosity Sonn...how exactly would you fuck a mermaid??

Daemonic

Registered Member
Just out of curiosity Sonn...how exactly would you fuck a mermaid??
You know, every time I tell someone that fantasy I get the same question. My answer is if their isn't a hole down below there is one up above. I mean yeah, the idea of being in fishy parts below isn't so hot but if the top looks good enough I can overlook that. :lol:

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
You know, every time I tell someone that fantasy I get the same question. My answer is if their isn't a hole down below there is one up above. I mean yeah, the idea of being in fishy parts below isn't so hot but if the top looks good enough I can overlook that. :lol:
[pic removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
[pic removed]
Now with extra options!

[pic removed]

But anyway, why does no-one mention the slime? Yes, it's essentially like being screwed by a hunk of jelly. But considering it can fit itself to your exact proportions, I can only see that as a plus.

And now that I've disturbed you all, I'm off!

Last edited by a moderator:

Daemonic

Registered Member
So I just googled "sexy slime" to see if I could post a pic and make your answer less..... disturbing to me.

I thought the internet had everything.

Sexy slime I could not find.

Anyway, we need more fantasies, other than slime I'm the only one to tell mine so far.

Last edited:

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
So I just googled "sexy slime" to see if I could post a pic and make your answer less..... disturbing to me.

I thought the internet had everything.

Sexy slime I could not find.

Anyway, we need more fantasies, other than slime I'm the only one to tell mine so far.
Slime isn't my fantasy. I saw someone mention it on 4chan, pointing out that the fact that a slime could easily fill you completely without being tight would probably be a great experience. But myself? It's a fucking slime, I imagine it'd feel like getting fucked by Slimer from Ghostbusters.

Daemonic

Registered Member
Slime isn't my fantasy. I saw someone mention it on 4chan, pointing out that the fact that a slime could easily fill you completely without being tight would probably be a great experience. But myself? It's a fucking slime, I imagine it'd feel like getting fucked by Slimer from Ghostbusters.
haha, I figured you were not being serious.

You can find just about anything on 4chan though so I'm not surprised that's where you got it. Anyway, I had to google sexy slime to see if anything came up.... You never know on the internet. :lol:

Dabs

Registered Member
What a bunch of sicko fucking perverts ~LoL~