If you could go back in time and do one small thing...

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
...what would it be?

And I'm not looking for some big extended thing or something obvious like "I'd kill Hitler". I mean something small that would make a big difference to you or something different that you wish you'd done, and it has to be realistic.

But of course, go off if you see fit.

For me, I would go back to January 31st and prevent myself from getting up out of bed way too fucking fast expecting a call from the film lab which caused me to injure my toe on a sculpture in my room. The phone call was from one of those electronic voter-issue things. Basically "junk calls". God I would love to have prevented that foot injury. I'm still healing from it and have yet to work out ONCE this year.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ok come on guys. Buying a lottery ticket isn't a valid answer. This is more of a personal decision question. Saying you'd buy a lottery ticket is just the easy way out of a real answer. ;)

As for me... Not miss an important decimal when putting in an emergency sell order while daytrading. $2.00 is much different than $200. Expensive typo unfortunately.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would of gone back in time and not scratch that 80,000 dollar car that I scratch at a car show when I was seven years old. Man that wasn't a good moment of mine.