If you could go back in time and change 1 thing

SamusAran86

Registered Member
if you stopped your own conception, you wouldnt exsist, then you wouldnt have been able to do all of that, hence not being able to see the world without you!

hawklen

Registered Member
and if you look at it, our technology today went leaps and bounds during the two great wars. Without them, would we have the technology we enjoy today?

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I don't think so, because just watching all of these flicks, reminds me of how a good thing in the past, could mean a bad thing in the future.

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
I'd abort Jesus.

Well, I sense my rep is about to change dramatically.
I am going to be honest this post pisses me off. Even if you disagree with Christianity you should not say this. This is spitting in the face of all Christians. Which I am one of them. Why do people feel so free to bash Christianity? You posted this just to piss of any Christian who is on this site. So good job you did it.

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'd like to change my answer. I would go back and take out Britney Spears's momma like the Terminator tried to do to Sarah Connor.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Ya think you can add my ex-wife to the Termination list too?

I still say i would change nothing..I would just Rather sit back and watch the show..I think I would have to hit rewind a few times in the 60's and 80's.

60's Orange barrel sunshine and 80's Arcades what a way to spend your time adventures.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
On the lighter side, I'd go back and convince Pete Rose to not bet on baseball. It breaks my heart to see one of the most prolific hitters to ever play the game to be left out of the HOF because of this dumb mistake.

On the serious side, I'd go back and convince the inventors of video games that doing so will create a nation of lazy, unhealthy couch potatoes in the 21st. Century.

Hoosier.

Corona

Registered Member
I am going to be honest this post pisses me off. Even if you disagree with Christianity you should not say this. This is spitting in the face of all Christians. Which I am one of them. Why do people feel so free to bash Christianity? You posted this just to piss of any Christian who is on this site. So good job you did it.

Nice to know you're not easily manipulated.