• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

If you could conquer the world.....

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
I'll take Russia, and since there's nothing there i'd turn the whole place into a kickass party zone.

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
I would take the western hemisphere first, then use one of our tiny islands in the eastern hemisphere as the rally point for my troops. I send them all there, and once enough are there, I'd go after the larger more threatening countries. Eventually, I'd own everything. Life would be better, It wouldn't be communist or anything, but you would get more services from the government. I'd keep the people happy, and in return, they'd have a medium to high tax rate. Depending on the area you lived in. Then I'd invest in space travel and colinization.

But none of this will happen if I can't get into college, will it?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
It would be interesting if somebody posted a world map, but instead of the countries names, it'll have the members names of the country they chose. There should be enough countries for the majority of active members here. ^_^
Does that mean we can't take the countries already mentioned?

Ok, I'll take Ireland and the UK. Maybe let the Irish govern the UK for kicks. :lol:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'll just take the western and northeastern parts of the United States, plus Alaska.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'd strart off in Madagascar. *grumbles*

But, seriously, I'd want New Zealand as my home.