If you could conquer the world.....

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by micfranklin, Aug 15, 2008.

1. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

If you could conquer the world, which countries would you capture and then own?

Just a hypothetical lets-be-creative thread.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Probably just Chile and I'll live on the Easter Island. I wouldn't want too many countries, and I wouldn't want any war. I just want to live peacefully in my country while everybody else is fighting it out for their own piece.

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Europe, call it England and then immergrants will stop coming to our TINY island!

Boredie likes this.
  4. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

La France. I'd force every cafe to offer me free croque-monsieur, wine and I'd wear a baret. The best part - no one could stop me, no one! Ahahaharr.

5. Feli_1988

Feli_1988 Registered Member

Turkey, and remove all the men. >_> Turkish men are always pervs, from my experience. Then I'd drag Jamaica to England, like in the ad.

6. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I'd start by taking Indonesia, for the sake of having so many big and little islands to myself.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

It would be interesting if somebody posted a world map, but instead of the countries names, it'll have the members names of the country they chose. There should be enough countries for the majority of active members here. ^_^

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

You know what, just to be greedy I'd take Antarctica too.

9. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

Austria. It interests me.

But I'm not fit to be a leader.

10. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Switzerland and Italy, so many beautiful places there I could tour the countries without having to pay a cent.