• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

If you could conquer the world.....

micfranklin

Eviscerator
If you could conquer the world, which countries would you capture and then own?

Just a hypothetical lets-be-creative thread.

viLky

ykLiv
Probably just Chile and I'll live on the Easter Island. I wouldn't want too many countries, and I wouldn't want any war. I just want to live peacefully in my country while everybody else is fighting it out for their own piece.

Syndicate

Chirp Chirp
La France. I'd force every cafe to offer me free croque-monsieur, wine and I'd wear a baret. The best part - no one could stop me, no one! Ahahaharr.

Feli_1988

Registered Member
Turkey, and remove all the men. >_> Turkish men are always pervs, from my experience. Then I'd drag Jamaica to England, like in the ad.

micfranklin

Eviscerator
I'd start by taking Indonesia, for the sake of having so many big and little islands to myself.

viLky

ykLiv
It would be interesting if somebody posted a world map, but instead of the countries names, it'll have the members names of the country they chose. There should be enough countries for the majority of active members here. ^_^