If you could confront anyone from your past, who would it be and why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bliss, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I'd pick two girls that decided to bully me one day. It was a pretty hard time for me and I never saw them again after I left school. I never had the balls to confront them at the time but I'd love to do it now.

2. ChromaticMike

ChromaticMike Registered Member

A guy that spat on me in the street and ran off. Don't ask me why, I dunno. Was just some guy.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

A priest my classmates and I used to trust and fear. I'm older now and I'd like to say a lot of things to him. Maybe slap him too.

4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Several bullies, they all need a good thumping.

5. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

a martial arts teacher, i believe i could defeat him now but will never get the chance.

rip master thi-pow

6. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

This kid from 7th grade who hated me and continuously made it obvious.

He was like 5' 6" and not very strong so it wouldn't be that hard to fight him if he didn't have so many friends who followed him around everywhere.

I'd like to see how he turned out cause I haven't seen him in 3 years.

7. Dali

Dali Registered Member

There are too many people to mention for me but I guess I wouldn't even want to confront them now anyway, it's the past and I can't do anything about it.

8. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

my primary school teacher. he actually used to bully me (e.g. i was a pretty chubby kid and he actually used to make fat jokes!) and he once told my mother when SHE tried to confront him "i look forward to the day he's in the gutter". couldn't do anything though, it was a small irish village and he was in with the priest. sounds ridiculous but a few years ago that made you untouchable!

also my father. for a lot of reasons.

9. salsanchezfan

salsanchezfan Registered Member

Loads of people, namely one kid named Charles and another one name Horacio.

10. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

I would go back and confront all the teachers who told my parents that I would never take regents level classes. Mainly to rub in their faces how far I have come, education wise.