If you could confront anyone from your past, who would it be and why?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'd pick two girls that decided to bully me one day. It was a pretty hard time for me and I never saw them again after I left school. I never had the balls to confront them at the time but I'd love to do it now.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
A priest my classmates and I used to trust and fear. I'm older now and I'd like to say a lot of things to him. Maybe slap him too.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
This kid from 7th grade who hated me and continuously made it obvious.

He was like 5' 6" and not very strong so it wouldn't be that hard to fight him if he didn't have so many friends who followed him around everywhere.

I'd like to see how he turned out cause I haven't seen him in 3 years.

Dali

Registered Member
There are too many people to mention for me but I guess I wouldn't even want to confront them now anyway, it's the past and I can't do anything about it.

wooly

I am the woolrus
my primary school teacher. he actually used to bully me (e.g. i was a pretty chubby kid and he actually used to make fat jokes!) and he once told my mother when SHE tried to confront him "i look forward to the day he's in the gutter". couldn't do anything though, it was a small irish village and he was in with the priest. sounds ridiculous but a few years ago that made you untouchable!

also my father. for a lot of reasons.

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
I would go back and confront all the teachers who told my parents that I would never take regents level classes. Mainly to rub in their faces how far I have come, education wise.