If you could choose a new voice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Who would you want to sound like?

For the sake of this threads let's not all just pick singers. I'm talking more about normal speaking.

I'm going with Sean Bean. I'd love to get that accent down.

YouTube - Sean Bean talks about GoldenEye

If that failed, or if I was somehow aloud two voices I'd go with Don LaFontaine. he makes a few hundred thousand dollars for each movie trailer he voices over:

YouTube - Don LaFontaine: The Voice

2. Obsessiforge

Obsessiforge - Diderot Reborn -

IN A WORLD...WHERE VOICES ARE MEDIOCRE AND LACKING IN EPICNESS...ONE MAN VENTURES TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE...

*explosions*

Jeanie likes this.
  3. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

i wishi had bob barkers voice, for those of you who dont know he was the host of the tv game show "theprice is right" for like 40 years. idk why, ijust love his voice lol

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Imma go with......

Tony Jay. For that nice, old man voice.

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

"ever since I was a little boy people have liked the sound of my voice" I know it's a guy, but Morgan Freeman.

A girl, I'd have to choose.....Angel's Minnesoooootaaaaa voice. Hahahahaha

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Haha Hime! I was actually going to say that I like my own voice and can't think of any other females I'd rather have.

But for a male, Sean Connery

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I want to sound like James Earl Jones. Imagine a big white kid opening his mouth and you hear James Earl coming out.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Jodie Foster - I heard her speak in both languages (English/French) and I like her accent.

9. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

It'd be cool to get Ian Mackellans voice or John Rhys Davies, both of them have very distinct voices. Of course both of them are way too old for my age, but nobody my age has a voice that I would actually want to have.

10. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I'd love to have any Irish/scottish woman's voice. I adore their accents.