If you could change something about..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm not sure if this thread has been created yet, but I'm still giving it a try.

I was curious if could change one thing about yourself, could be mentally or physically, what would be and why?

Personally I would like to be more tall, I'm currently only 5"6 and I wish I was close to six feet tall. One of the reasons why I'd like to be taller is because I'm a big sports fan and I play lots of sports, and I'm pretty good at them and I believe if I was closer to six feet then I would have a better chance to compete in more important sporting events.

What about you guys?

AngelsPeak likes this.

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I'd like to be more confident. I get nervous and shy very easily and it causes me some problems at times. I have improved a lot over the years but I feel I still have a long way to go. I sometimes freak out in crowds because of it and find it easier to be with one or two people instead of a big group.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  3. Corona

Corona Registered Member

I would like to be incredibly observant, like not miss a single thing observant. Alternatively, I would like to be more intelligent.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I wish I had a photographic memory.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  5. pus_in_boots

pus_in_boots Registered Member

I'd re-align my entire skeletal structure so I don't look like something in God's hall of shame. OK, I kid. I do have SOME self-esteem, you know. I'd probably be more confident talking to unfamiliar people, as I don't always make good first impressions. (As you can plainly see.)

AngelsPeak likes this.
  6. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I tend to be arrogant and stubborn at times. I wish I didn't have that trait. I can piss people off and not even realize it.

7. Spackerchip

Spackerchip Registered Member

To be more motivated/unlazy.

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I want to have a confidence to be a public speaker, I just crack under pressure when I have to talk in front of a crowd.

9. Westy

Westy Registered Member

Likewise pro2A, i got the added bad trait of also saying the wrong things at the wrong times thinking it really funny when in actual fact i tend to piss people off coz they cant see the dark sense of humour.:nod:

10. mikeproboard

mikeproboard New Member

I would make myself physically more fit