• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV If you could be in any tv show

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
If you could be on a TV show of your choice for just a few minutes, not a huge role but a role that would none the less get you seen what tv show would you choose? It can be a program past or present.

I would love to have been on any of the following:

Frasier, ER, The Big Bang Theory, The X Files (when it stared Duchovny & Anderson)

Hissa

Registered Member
I would choose( The Vampire Diaries) which is my favourite TV show ever.
I am a big fan of Elena, Stefan & Damon:lol:

Merricles

Registered Member
Stargate SG1 or Atlantis. Perhaps Buffy or Angel as well. Those are the only shows I have seen more than 3 times all the way through haha.

Bliss

Sally Twit
At the start of each episode of 'Six Feet Under' there would always be a person that died. It could be murder, natural causes, an accident, etc. I would love to have played one of those people at the start.

Starfire86

Registered Member
Hmm....Arrested Development or maybe the IT Crowd. Or Firefly. Or Spaced, but anything with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost would be awesome.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Hmm....Arrested Development or maybe the IT Crowd. Or Firefly. Or Spaced, but anything with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost would be awesome.
I met Simon Pegg the other day.

Also I think it would be fun to be on the set of Glee for a day. So much musical awesomness.

I think I'd also like to go back to something like Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Californication.

Not only would I get to meet Duchovny, but there would most likely be nakedness and laughs from start to finish.

My second choice is Bones... sooo much hotness on that show.

I'd pick Glee for it's hotness (not Bones' level hotness, but good enough) but then I remember the Warblers and how I'd end up murdering them all one-by-one with something heavy & dull. Haha.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I would like to be on the Big Bang Theory or Two and a Half Men. I always imagined they had very interesting set life.