If you could be a superhero....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Henskie, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Exactly if you could be a superhero what would your powers be? would you wear a costume? could you have a codename?? give details

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I'd be something like a mix of Batman and Spiderman. I'd have super sensitive senses, mad fighting skills, super strength (a given), and awesome gadgets. I could use without the web though.

I'd still stick with the black costume with an awesome cape, but only a small mask to hide my eyes.

I can't think of a cool codename.

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

If I could be a superhero, I would be awesome man. I’d fly around the world fighting crime according to my awesome plan. And if I saw criminals trying to lie, hurting other people and making them cry, I’d haul them off to jail in my awesome van.

‘Cause I would be awesome man.

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I'd kick some major ass. I would use my mad skillz in shape shifting and my ability to control the elements like fire and water. XD Plus I would have super strength and wings to fly. XD

No costume... I'm not creative enough to come up with a design. No code name as well. I will just let the media name me. ^^

5. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

If I could be a a superhero I'd be immigration dude I send all those foreigners back to their homes for eating up all of our food. And taking our wellfare and best jobs to boot like landscaping diswashing and picking our fruit. I pass lots of laws to get rid of their brood. cuz I'd be immigration dude

lol I love that song

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I would have the awesome power of quantum physics. I would have the power over probability. In other words, what I want to happen would, I just need to find the probability of that happening, and make it real. I want to fight ninjas? All right, I've got ninjas to fight. I want to win? There, I win.

I don't care what I do for a name. Mal or Malificus works. And for a suit, I'm thinking someting like cargo pants, a plain t-shirt, an open short sleeved hooded jacket, and a makeshift mask made from a bandana.

7. GW in Ohio

GW in Ohio Guest

I'd be Gay Man.

I'd listen to women describing their most pressing problems and concerns, and I'd dispense flawless advice.

I'd give fashion tips to style-challenged guys.

I'd cook superb gourmet meals and I'd clean the kitchen spotlessly before anyone sat down to eat.

And I'd re-decorate your house in the time it took to do a load of laundry.

Oh, and if I got heckled by homophobes, I'd kick their asses.

But in a nice way.

8. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I'd be hockeyman and fly to the rescue of anybody who is losing their confidence in the game and give them the ability to see the error of their way and also fly and poke them and then they'd become all like Sidney Crosby's. Oohhhh and maybe the biggest article of information , I'd wear a leafs cape and have a mask designed with the finest pieces of silk.

Sad thing is that was once a dream of mine. Good thing I woke up like 20 minutes later though. I didn't wanna see where I'd get like that.:yawn:

9. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I'd be Dataman. I could send a laser that could fill enemies' heads with data so fast it would cause their heads to asplode.

Also, I could pick horse race winners and gamble flawlessly.

10. patkick

patkick #21

I'd be Megaman X. Coolest superhero ever!!!!!!!!