• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

If you can't stand the heat, well, you know the drill!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
For all of us who like to make a nice meal now and then, or at least try, I've added this forum for you to talk about cooking, baking, etc.

Feel free to share ideas, get ideas, and talk about food preparation in general.

Have fun. If you have any ideas or suggestions, as usual, feel free to ask in this thread.

:p

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Excellent! thanks Andrew : ) I for one have wanted a recipe section hehe

this will be fun!
------
you know what else would be cool Andrew? a Gardeners corner to talk about gardening and such. I completely suck at it and could use some advice LOL

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Hey, how come I just noticed this thread?? I try to avoid cooking as much as possible, although I do like to experiment on occasion.
Great idea!:D
Oh, and Bunny, I'd love to talk gardening, I never plant less than 100 annuals in the spring. I love to have a different look each year!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
maybe that is why you didn't see this thread, you avoid cooking so you were avoiding the thought as well LOL

I bet your yard looks wonderful!! mine is just terrible. I have been out there this morning trying to cut my way through the forest that is known as my yard :D so far I have cut an apple tree way WAY back hehe maybe I killed it who knows hehe and I have taken some sort of bush out. I have no clue what it is but in the three years that I have lived here it has done nothing but look like a stupid bush that doesn't bloom so I got rid of it. I am hoping to plant some Azalea's in it's place. I was out around town with my mother the other day and seen some beautiful pink flower bushes in front of this business and asked my mom what they were. I instantly fell in love with them and had to have some. A friend of mine gave me one for my birthday so I am finding a place to plant it now. It's purple and white. I figure I will get two dark pink ones and put the purple one in the middle.

but hey if we had a gardeners corner *hint* *hint* we could talk about this there :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Bunny_roses said:
but hey if we had a gardeners corner *hint* *hint* we could talk about this there :D
..........but since we don't
.....how warm is it in your piece of the world? I can't start planting for about another 6 weeks...*jealous*:mad:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Well...it will be the "seedier" side of the forum!!:lol: :lol:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
LOL that's good Angel maybe it could be called the seed pod : )

today it was 47 degrees, I know that isn't very warm but there has been no rain for a couple of days so it's been nice enough to get out and work in the yard. I have been hearing alot of lawn mowers today, which surprises me since my ground is completely soggy yet I can't understand how they are able to get it mowed. would clog my mower lol

maybe it's just me......

but the usual for planting here is April and May : )