If you can erase one murder from history

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
...which murder would it be?

I'd say JFK, but whoever wanted to bring him down would still do so without murdering him and we'll never know who is behind it. So maybe I'll go with his presumed assasin. Perhaps if Oswald wasn't murdered before the trial, then he would have given light to the conspiracy surrounding JFK's assassination and really bring out the "bad guys" in the system.

TimmehD

Registered Member
Lincoln of course. The man had done so many great things for the still-budding country just to get shot in the back of the head...

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Being a believer in chaos theory I'd want someone who was murdered after I was born to have been killed.

I can't really think of any murders that I'd like to reverse since I've been born. Most of them are actors or musicians... and the only musician I'd like to see alive that was murdered (and proven to be a murder..) would be Tupac.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Tupac is a great selection, I think he could of done a lot for this world if he was still alive. John Lennon is another good choice I think for a musician.

For me it would be Archduke Franz Ferdinand, has soon as he got assisanted the Austrian/Hungarian Empire declared war on Serbia. This caused a chain-reaction as allies and enemies took sides and began WW1. I know this is not the only reason why WW1 one started because there were more events that caused it, but this is one of the main reasons.

Cheomesh

Registered Member
Repercussions, etc; but in the spirit of the thread, I'd say my Grandfather. Combat Infantry, Pacific, WW2.

M.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd erase Steve Irwins death , He was such cool guy, and had a great show!
He wasn't "murdered" though.

And I agree with TimmehD. Abraham Lincoln. I wonder how different the US would be today if he wasn't killed. He didn't deserve that at all after all he did for the US.

Cheomesh

Registered Member
He wasn't "murdered" though.

And I agree with TimmehD. Abraham Lincoln. I wonder how different the US would be today if he wasn't killed. He didn't deserve that at all after all he did for the US.
He was also a pretty rough dictator prone to revoking your constitutional rights, from what I recall. And, in a way, he did "earn" it -- the murderer was on the losing side. One cannot win them all.

M.