If you became leader of your Country

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If you became leader of your country what would be the first thing you do to change things?

Discuss.

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Change the budget for sure, also how out military operates and the gear they get, and get the internet upgraded.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The internet . . upgraded? Sorry, but are you six? There is no single "internet". What do you mean? Is it something regarding net neutrality?

I'd implement National Taco Day.

Really.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

End the war in Iraq.

Legalize marijuana. It would save billions of dollars on a pointless drug war we can't win. It would free up prisons, bring in tax revenue, and create new jobs. Not to mention it's a relatively harmless drug with medicinal benefits.

5. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Australia is behind in the internet in terms of speeds and how much we are paying for what we are getting.

6. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

To be honest with you, I wouldn't become leader. A reason is I can't decide asimple question like this even jokingly

7. ZoeWillow

ZoeWillow Registered Member

End war in Iraq, national health care, legalize marijuana, legalize gay marriage in all states, and help more kids get to better colleges by making the tuition go down with how many hours they volunteer. (The last one is still just a thought process, but it seems like a good idea :p )

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Totally agree with Xeilo on the internet comment, and I would expand the hospitals and expand the budget as well.

9. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

The first thing I would do is make congress take a pay cut, then I would work on legalizing medical marijuana, cut taxes and BS govt spending.
    There so many things you can do as the leader of our country, but my luck I would get bumped off after my first week of office.

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh and the Internet Filter? FAIL!