If u can go back to 5 years ago,what will u say to urself?

ARSteven

Registered Member
We all know ‘don’t cry for the split milk’,but if god give u a chance to go back to 5 years ago for a while,what will u say to urself?

I will tell myself ‘don’t give up that boy,u can’t find anyone better than him in the future….’

So what about u guys?

BigBob

Registered Member
Get the fuck in the weight room, run your ass off during summer workouts and get that full scholarship to college for football that you've been promised from your high school coaches because you're the biggest, strongest mother fucker on the football field.

That's what I'd say.

Last edited:

Starfire86

Registered Member
"Don't be an idiot." And also, don't go to school for computer animation because you'll suck at it, get depressed, and self-destruct.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
"She's going to be a very difficult baby, but it's only because she's so smart. Hang in there. You'll have to be more patient than you ever thought possible. But she'll be so worth it."

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I would inform myself of the upcoming death of my lover and the murder of my friend. Then I'd tell myself that staying in the same dorm room my deceased brother really should be a pleasant experience rather than a depressing one and not to allow all of that weight to make school such a hard task for me. I would also tell myself to not let anyone talk me out of majoring in what I wanted to because I would regret it later.. Then I'd tell myself to keep up with healthy eating and going to the gym...

MiloIsYum

Registered Member
Don't skip school all the time, do your TEE even if you don't want to go to uni straight away, cause it will be a hell of a lot easier getting in when you eventually do want to go.

You're going to do a lot of stupid shit over the next 5 years, but don't worry about it, cause you turn out fantastic.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The next five years of your life is going to be filled with lots of excitement, lots of stories some that you'll forget :) but all in all you're going to have fun.

You'll work your ass off, sometimes 64 hours a week, but in the end it's all going to be worth it since you'll have a great job and buy your first house.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
That's a tough question. I'm a really stubborn person, and even if I told myself something else, then my past self wouldn't believe it, and would do it anyway in spite.