If there are aliens out there, I want them to look like this

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Hiei, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Or it might be what I imagine my conscience to look like.

This is one of my finished pieces that I sketched for a little bit a day for about a week. Not my greatest, but I'm proud of it. What are your thoughts?

[​IMG]
    ------
    Discuss, bitches.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

It's a great sketch. It reminds me of the "Nobodies" from Kingdom Hearts II kind of.

I wouldn't want aliens to look like that. That sketch looks evil, sadistic and mischievous.

3. Anthony

Anthony New Member

. I have seen lost of alien movies and I have interest in this topic I don't think that alien exist. UFO are human objects which may be made in Area 51 LAB

4. leomay

leomay Registered Member

i have seen a girl on street ,she looked like a 3d person made in cartoon. :)
    alien r dangerous.
    and in fact when the industrialisation started ,them comed and control people,
    the science we use now is theirs ,like electron,computer and trans-gene.
    they think our body is perfect.and want to get it .when clone people is allowed. they replace and get our body.
    they do these systemicly.
    first ,they change our mentality ,they made us belive in science, then there would be a kind of material in our body ,becouse mentality r material too,
    then ,they urge people to clone people
    then clone people kill our real people .
    then they win.
    u should say ,why not they just kill us and replace?
    well.people cannot menace them,they kill us like kill a ant.
    and people` ideology r very easycontroled l by anything have power than us.

5. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Anthony and Leomay, are you both really that retarded? Between the two of you, I can see that not only did you not read the first post, or anything besides the thread title, you didn't even look at the section where you found this.

Your nonsensical ramblings about aliens look like they were compiled by a small group of third graders.
    ------
    Also, thanks, Vilk. I want aliens to look like that. That'd be fucking bad ass.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  6. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I like it Hiei,the smile is rather cool,and i like the shape of the eyes,all in all a very cool looking alien!.

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Oh, and welcome to the forum Anthony.:lol:

I don't think that's what aliens would look like at all.
    I agree with this...
    I think we all have our own interpretation of what aliens might look like, and this is nothing more than your own.

As far as the artwork, it's good. Not great, but I don't think you were going for anything special.
    I'd like to see something you actually put yourself into drawing, not a mere sketch.

8. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

It won't be smiling when it realizes it can't scratch its ass.

Neat sketch. I like the eyes and grin especially, too. Reminds me a little of Jim Carrey wearing 'the mask', except he's [red]melting in the fires of hell[/red].

9. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I think you'll like my other threads sketch, Angels. I've decided to take it that extra step from sketch to a piece of work. I'll put up an updated pic, but I feel like I'm going to have to redraw it anyway.

And thanks, Wolf.

10. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

No prob would like to see some more too