• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

If the US is evil why hasn't the world united to destroy them?

MrJoshua

I have come across a lot of angry comments on the internet about the evils of America; I'm sure you know what I am talking about so I want go over the list anymore.

Now just to be clear, when I say "destroy" I don't mean politically, economically or in terms of society -> I mean kill them all or as many as the world can so that there won't enough of them to project their evils all over the world. And just to be sure, destroy every city, town, village, etc. they have so that they start from scratch.

Doesn't that solve the problem? If that solution worked with the Germans and Japanese, doesn't that mean it will work with the Americans as well?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Because the people that say those things are weak minded, ineffectual nimrods. The barista at Starbucks getting their latte order wrong is oppression to them.

Millions of people don’t risk their lives to get to evil. Cubans wouldn’t make boats made out of tires and milk cartons and cross shark infested waters to get to evil. Those that think the US is evil are a small group of whiny idiots, and have consumed way too much soy throughout their lives.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Because the US as a whole is basically a child and if anyone ever tried, they'd just throw their nuclear tantrum. As an imperialistic nation, they're not able to see that their good intentions caused their problems. look at afghanistan, case in point. No one's coming to take out America...sorry, not america, USA, america is three countries, not just the US despite what the media says. We all know its not the people of america, but the corporations and politicians. the normal everyday US citizen has no power . its all the 70+ year old politicians trying to run the country as if it was still 1930. Makes sense why they seem so out of touch with what the US actually needs. Not that i can talk, Canada just re-elected Trudeau, instead of getting in singh and having a prime minster who actually cares about the population, and not just about getting rich. Its all corrupt, the world is doomed.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
How is America imperialistic? What countries have we invaded and taken over?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
ummm....so many. Just did it under the wire. all the CIA involvement in the middle east, cuba, etc. how many military bases are around the world? The US is only a world power because of their military, and it comes at the cost of your country's citizens well being. how much is spend on military, instead of a health care system that allows united states of americans to not go broke from a simple broken leg? I know that the US has some really great, kind, friendly people, who give a shit about others than themselves. But what the majority the world sees publically is a roided up bully with all the toys his parents bought him but no sense on how to use em for good. Just be thankful you have biden as a president now. Yah, he's not good, don't get me wrong. you barely traded up, but at least he gives a shit about more than just his own pocketbook. Don't feel bad, canada is doomed too. a lot of the "first world" countries are. People are tired of all the fake systems and how normalized so many shitty practices have become (student loans, unfrozen rents, bullshit minimum wages). Its all the rich people with all the power to control the politicians. Honestly if i'm honest, i think politics is just a farce now, a puppetshow put on by corporations. Like...China is winning the race to satisfying the paris accord and taking a bite out of saving the planet, while canada and the US both argue about whether or not its even a danger or not. IT IS. i lose so much sleep because as a working class, i have no power to help. I have no national or global influence (i have provincial and municipal influence though muahahaha), all i can do is vote for the party that wants to help. Sadly NDP lost. The people who CAN help, are making money off the things that are causing it all, so they'll never help willingly. Yet people defend them, those who have literally infront of our eyes tried to blast off and leave them behind.

anyways, thats the end of my beer rant.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Yeah, except that there’s none. Imperialism means we literally take over the country. Yeah, we do have military bases all over. You should be thankful. Without them, you guys wouldn’t exist. We had to become the works police after WWII because the rest of you were too lazy and weak to do it. And then we get criticized for it.

Biden is a fucking clown and disgusting piece of shit who only cares about lining his pockets and the pockets of his coke head son.

I still haven’t seen one country that would fall under the definition of imperialism.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
And the planet doesn’t need saving. That’s a hoax bought by simpletons so you can be taxed and controlled more. Good job falling for it.

And China…..the country that just released a virus that’s killed millions of people. Yeah, they’re doing a great job “saving the planet”.