If the left side...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boredie, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

"If the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body,
    then only left handed people are in their right minds"

I'm a leftie, :D

What are you guys?

2. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I and our family are all right handed so far (one kid left that we don't know yet). My father in law is left handed though so he pays close attention when our kids start drawing hoping for a leftie.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'm right handed, but I'm somewhat ambidextrous. I tried golfing lefty a couple times just for the hell of it and I was actually pretty decent.

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I'm right handed.

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Im right handed....but left footed!

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Leftie just like my politcal stance.

7. orangelightning

orangelightning Registered Member

whoa segue. Right handed. But new things I try I tend to be a leftie. Hockey and lacrosse, for instance. I'm left handed for those.

8. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Every single left handed person that I know has stabbed me with something at some point. Be it a pencil, pen, fork, knife, spoon, they've f-cking stabbed me. Leads me to believe that left handed people might be in their right mind, but the right mind controlls the stabby portion of your body.

9. Phoenix

Phoenix Fee-nix

I'm right handed, but I can write fairly decently with my left.

10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I used to be a lefty, until my mom noticed and whipped my until I changed. Actually she didn't whip me, but she got me to change. My family is so freakin traditional. They actually think being a lefty is 'wrong'. The taiwanese word for "left hand" actually translates to "opposite hand". kind of interesting.