If the entire earth had to be evacuated...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by musclemuse, Jun 1, 2008.

1. musclemuse

musclemuse Registered Member

what 3 things (excluding people) would you take?

I know, sounds like the typical "if you were on a desert island" question, but think about it...if you were to never see earth and its many cultures ever again, what 3 things would you bring to keep that memory of your former planet, lifestyle, home town etc?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd bring a globe to remind me of Earth, my laptop with my writings on it, and as many photo albums as I could carry.

3. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi ya..

I would bring my Laptop, My MP3 player and all the memory cards, and My Big Book of everything you need to know when nobody is around to ask. (Science, Math, arts , Mechanics etc mis knowledge).

4. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I would bring my laptop with all of the things that it needs, some clothes, and things to sleep in.

Or if you couldn't also bring food with you, that'd be important.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Would electricity still be useful?

If so then I would bring my laptop, my DVD collection and a basketball.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Nothing. I'll be going down with the ship, baby. Earth for lyfe, homeboy. *flashes gang sign*

*cough* But, yeah... I'll be staying on Earth if it were doomed.

Not to over analyze, but if you want me to give a complete answer, I need to know where we'll be evacuated to. A planet, space command center, ect...

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Can't bring people eh? What am I meant to do alone up there?

Anyways, I'll bring my footy ball, my laptop and my MP3 player. (thousands of batteries too)

8. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

What about pets?

If they're coming too, than I'll have to say... My bassoon. (of course. :p), my laptop (despite it not working most of the time.) and I guess my iPod.

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

My guitar, iPod, and a history book.

Swiftstrike likes this.
  10. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Hmm... assuming my family was all ok, I'd bring my one cat, Glock 36 and my laptop. I'd be good to go on all 3 items for a long time.