If somebody gave you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ILOVEUSA911, Mar 22, 2009.

1. ILOVEUSA911

ILOVEUSA911 Registered Member

If somebody gave you $5,000 and said you could only spend this on you what would you do with it.

I would buy a top of the line digital camera, a Blackberry and take a cruise to some exoctic place where I could sit on a beach and drink drinks with those lil umbrellas in them and I would treat myself to spa treatments.

Oh and I'd also have to try to squeeze some Saints season tickets in there.

What would you do with it?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009

2. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I think everyone here knows what I'd buy... Guns... oh ya, and ammo.

Major and EndWinterRomance like this.
  3. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

i would pay for a roadtrip across america then canada while going to a couple races along the way....

OR

pay for 3 months of backpacking in europe

4. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I wold book a holiday to Mexico,two weeks of spending time with my sister and her family.
    Next on the list would be a fishing trip to the Ebro in Spain,or one of the big lakes in France.
    A tattoo would probably be next in order,then whatever I had left would go on fishing gear and fishing trips around the country.

5. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Now 5000 dollars is equivalent to 50 000 rands. Enough for a deposit and a few months worth of payments for a new car. If it's just 5000 in any currency I'd upgrade my PC.

Major likes this.
  6. ILOVEUSA911

ILOVEUSA911 Registered Member

:lol: Nope that does not come as a surprise Pro.

I have a brother-in-law that also collects guns. He's obsessed with them also and has quite the collection.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I can't spend them for my kids? Hmmm. Roundtrip tickets to somewhere, maybe Egypt; a day in the spa; nanny fees so my kids will be taken care of while I do these things; DVDs and books for the extras.

Major likes this.
  8. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

Am I allowed to but some cages?
    Still haven't managed to afford a Furet Tower. :(

I'd DEFINITELY get a new lap-top.
    Go to the Edinburgh dungeons.
    Go paintballing.
    Get loads of DVDs and games and toys. (I'm so mature. :rolleyes:)
    I should probably invest in some new clothes too, I'm really starting to resemble a vagrant.
    ------
    ..........oh, and a little greenhouse so I can grow tomatoes.
    I LOOOOOOOOVE them!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
    Major likes this.
  9. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I was going to say take the lovely ladies on here out to a nice romantic dinner but since I can only spend it on myself, I would pay off my bills and bet the rest on blackjack and try to get some more money.

10. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Take my mum on holiday-anywhere she wanted to go! Then if there was any left over i'd splash out on myself ^_^

English-Emo-Boy likes this.