If somebody gave you

ILOVEUSA911

Registered Member
If somebody gave you $5,000 and said you could only spend this on you what would you do with it.

I would buy a top of the line digital camera, a Blackberry and take a cruise to some exoctic place where I could sit on a beach and drink drinks with those lil umbrellas in them and I would treat myself to spa treatments.

Oh and I'd also have to try to squeeze some Saints season tickets in there.

What would you do with it?

Last edited:

wolfheart

Registered Member
I wold book a holiday to Mexico,two weeks of spending time with my sister and her family.
Next on the list would be a fishing trip to the Ebro in Spain,or one of the big lakes in France.
A tattoo would probably be next in order,then whatever I had left would go on fishing gear and fishing trips around the country.

Now 5000 dollars is equivalent to 50 000 rands. Enough for a deposit and a few months worth of payments for a new car. If it's just 5000 in any currency I'd upgrade my PC.

ILOVEUSA911

Registered Member
I think everyone here knows what I'd buy... Guns... oh ya, and ammo.
:lol: Nope that does not come as a surprise Pro.

I have a brother-in-law that also collects guns. He's obsessed with them also and has quite the collection.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I can't spend them for my kids? Hmmm. Roundtrip tickets to somewhere, maybe Egypt; a day in the spa; nanny fees so my kids will be taken care of while I do these things; DVDs and books for the extras.

RATTIE

Registered Member
Am I allowed to but some cages?
Still haven't managed to afford a Furet Tower. :(

I'd DEFINITELY get a new lap-top.
Go to the Edinburgh dungeons.
Go paintballing.
Get loads of DVDs and games and toys. (I'm so mature. :rolleyes:)
I should probably invest in some new clothes too, I'm really starting to resemble a vagrant.
------
..........oh, and a little greenhouse so I can grow tomatoes.
I LOOOOOOOOVE them!

Last edited:

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I was going to say take the lovely ladies on here out to a nice romantic dinner but since I can only spend it on myself, I would pay off my bills and bet the rest on blackjack and try to get some more money.