If one established WWE superstar could be champ....

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Unity, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I was wondering: if one established WWE superstar (mid card even) that has been around for a good while but has not held major gold in several years could be a champion, who would you pick?

I thought of this idea for a thread because my choice is Kane. I often think that the WWE should have given him another WWE Title run, and I hope that it somehow happens again someday. He's such a great worker and character, and seemingly will do anything the company asks...he deserves it.

What are your choices? :cool:

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Kane is a good, safe bet. He's been around long enough where nobody would be upset if he got it, he has a good work ethic, he is truth worthy and puts on a good show as a tweener. I support Kane!

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Kane is definitely a good choice and here are some others...

christian
    benjamin
    finlay
    big show
    henry

4. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Millz, which would you pick out of your list? I wouldn't count Christian because he's current ECW champion...yes, I'm counting it for this discussion haha. Benjamin is ideal, as is Carlito. Finlay's an intriuging idea, and Big Show always makes a great champ. Henry would be fun at this stage of the game, but I really don't see it happening lol.

Also adding to the US/IC area, I wouldn't mind seeing Charlie Haas and Chavo Guerrero getting those types of runs from time to time, even if it's only ultimately to push an up and comer.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I didnt want to count the ECW title because its borderline as prestiguous as the US or IC titles. But I hear ya.

I think its time for another run for the Big Show. He's put in the time and he's a very good wrestler and has a presence about him.

I think Haas is as good as fired haha. I think Chavo deserves another run at a mid card title. Or put him back on ECW where he can have good matches.

6. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I think one superstar that hasn't been mentioned but could definitely carry a title run would be William Regal. He's a brilliant wrestler and is fantastic on the mic. We know that he can carry a major role after his stint as commissioner. He's probably one of the best heels in the company.

7. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Regal would be a good heel champion in my opinion, he just needs the opportunity at this time.

Kane is another good choice as well, his last title run in god knows how long was a joke...

Big show is another contender as well, he's done enough, and he just never gets enough recognition to be considered a champ imo....

How many times has he made it to the final two of a Royal Rumble and lost? lol...

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

For me it's definitely Benjamin, the guy is a tremendous worker and he's shown in the past that he can have prime-time wrestling matches. Just take a look at the match he had against Shawn Michaels a few years back.

I wouldn't mind giving it to Big Show either, but I would want him to get back into shape first.