If life had a rewind button...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Impact, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

would you use it? If so, what event in your life would you travel back to or change?

If it were possoble to go back and change something in my life, I don't think I would. I'd probably constanly be stuck in the past trying to change the outcome, or make the right decision. I'd rather keep on moving my life forward.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I don't know if I'd rewind. I don't really have any regrets that are major life changers. I suppose I could go back and buy a winning lottery ticket or something. Would that work?

3. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd never thought of that. I'd probably do that too, I think most people would.:nod:

4. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't think I would rewind it to change anything in my life because as I see it its going pretty good so far, and I have no regrets.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Whatever happened in my life so far, has made it what it is today and I wouldn't go back and change it because everything happens for a reason, well it happens because it's the path you chose.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I wouldn't change anything in my past but I'd love to revisit Paris with Synd again. We hope to go back there but we know it won't be anytime soon.

7. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

I would definitely rewind... Probably just to 2006/2007, though.

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I wouldn't mind rewinding my last boyfriend out of my life.

9. EarthHour2009

EarthHour2009 New Member

I will definitely use it!
    I'm gonna go back to the time when I met my ex and give him a big punch in his face!!:mad: erg!

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'd most likely use it to reverse accidental deaths of my loved ones, just right after the accident (so there isn't a lot in between that will be altered).