• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

If Jurassic World were real

thealigator

Registered Member
SO okay, dinosaurs are not alive today (at least not in the sense of a T-Rex or those spitty ones what hissed at you) and there are certain believers of religion that Dino's never existed in the first place so the idea of having a park filled with Dino's is extremely unlikely (I say extremely simply because when I was ten ((1993)) the idea of the technology we have today was simply unrealistic) but with all the advancements we have today I wouldn't be surprised if someone somewhere were working on it.

So, aside all this let's just say that in 2025 a dinosaur park was going to open of the cost of South Africa, South Asia or Australia would you go? How much would you pay? Are you even that interested? Would you be concerned for your safety and never go? Is it even ethical to keep animals looked up like zoos anymore especially as these animals are being bred with the deliberate intention to be kept locked up and used as an attraction. Even cows and sheep are allowed to wonder around a bit

As far fetched as it sounds people have in non descript ways said that dinosaur like creatures have been seen near to Austraila. This to an extent make sense. The water is warm, deep, the animals have almost unlimited supplies of food and people rarely venture there so why not? Some experts have said that if creatures were going to thrive that may be the place to do it.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'll echo Dr. Malcolm.

"This isn't some species that was obliterated by deforestation, or the building of a dam. Dinosaurs had their shot, and nature selected them for extinction."

I'd be against them reviving dinosaurs 100%.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think that its obviously probably a horrible idea but I would not be against it because of how frickin cool it would be. I don't know how much I'd pay but I'd have to go at some point because of how obsessed with Dinosaurs I am.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe just to learn more about them I could handle bringing two back of a species as long as they are sterile but they would have to be treated in a humane way, no cruel experiments or cramped quarters. Other than that I would be against it. Don't think there should be a dinosaur park.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm with Millz, I'd have to go. It doesn't matter how much it costs or how I'd certainly be one of the first to die if shit hit the fan. Haha.