If I go to the NBA Finals...

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
If the Nuggets beat the Lakers and go to the finals then there is a very good chance I am going to buy a ticket for one of the finals games.

Does anybody have any idea how the home/away games will look? I'm thinking I'd want to buy tickets for game 5, 6, or 7, but there's no guarantee that any of those games will even happen.

I think game 5 is almost a given, and probably even game 6. Which would be ideal for me to get tickets to if they are home games?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No matter who wins between the Cavaliers or the Magic, if the Nuggets make the finals they won't have home court advantage. Which means they'll play game three, four and six(if there's one at home) so your best chances are between those three games.

It would be pretty nuts if they made the finals and you were able to get tickets.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Assuming they play Cleveland, Denver would be at home for games 3, 4, and 5 (the Finals are 2-3-2, right?). I think it's safe to say the series would go at least 5 games, but you never know.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I believe the NBA is like the NHL and they do a 2-2-1-1-1 playoff schedule. I believe baseball is the only one who does 2-3-2.

Game 6 would be the best to go to but if you wanna guarantee a game then 4 would be cool too.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I paid $120 for a seat 18 rows from the court on the lower right corner when I went to an LA @ Denver 1st round playoff game last year. They are a much better team now and since this would be the FINALS I think it's safe to assume the tickets would be a lot more expensive. Hopefully not terrible though.. I have no idea what to expect for sure.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The tickets will be crazy expensive, especially if they make it to the Finals. I imagine the same tickets you purchased last year would be 200$ more. I might be totally way off, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were.