If GF was closed.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AliJ, Mar 23, 2009.

1. AliJ

AliJ New Member

What would you do if GF was closed.Go look for a better forum.Fell sad and never betray GF.Or not go on forums any more for the rest of your life!
    I think it's all safe to say we would fell sad for the rest of our lifes.LOL.:sad:

2. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Thats really interesting since it doesn't see like you've been here long yet you've already clinged to this place like a magnet. Interesting...

I would be upset because that would mean I would lose contact with a lot of close people I have met over the 2 years I've been here. We wouldn't be able to debate all together and joke around as much without GF here. Sad times indeed.

~Shwa

3. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

lol
    I would not do anything anytime ever again

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I would be sad! I wouldn't look for a new forum because I already looked at a few and they are pretty crap, apart from the interest-specific ones but that's not the same.

Maybe I'd just go outsite or something, I dunno :dunno:

(oh yes and I like that this was the OP's fourth post)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I wouldn't join any other forum to be honest. I'd keep in touch with people by MSN/Yahoo and spend my Internet time doing something different.
    I'd definitely miss this place though!

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I suppose I would go back to REHorror, even though it isn't all that active anymore - at least not compared to GF.

7. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'd spend a lot less time on the computer doing more important things. I'd still try to keep in touch with a lot of the people I've met here. I can't see myself going to another forum.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Wouldn't bother me too much, I just spent a month away and while I didn't suffer withdrawals, it was inconvenient to not have a place to go to in order to hear some news or vent.

9. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I probably wouldn't be very affected, I haven't been on GF long, but if I kept posting i'd probably grow attached. This happened with this forum called onestupidforum.com . I had the third most posts on the site behind the creators, and then it shut down for reasons unknown after a couple months. Sucks..

10. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

If they were closed, I would wait till they open. :D If GF closed, no problem. I can just join them on facebook.