If GF was a school

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Like a stereotype school, jocks, emos, goths etc. What would you be?

I would be the jock kid, who loves sports, loves being a smartass, a trouble maker, but at the same time he is smart and is eager to learn and does his homework and pays attention in class and does the school projects.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Well I would certainly be the band geek. I have a few instruments aside from the bassoon, and am majoring in music.

Plus I've been in band ever since sixth grade. Even though I didn't like it in 12th grade.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
I would be the one who defied stereotypes. I dress like the popular girls with an underlying goth/punk/emo/raver tone. I'm friends with everyone. If I had to get lumped into one stereotpye though it would be the theater kids.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't really fit any of the stereotypes. I guess I'd be the popular hippie even though I'm not really a hippie at all.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'd be one of those kids that didn't pay attention and sat at the back of the classroom gossiping with everyone. I'd also copy peoples work.

I would be the bookworm who is always reading. People would come up and ask if the book is a read good, provoking the urge to strangle them to death.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I certainly fall into some parts of the metalhead clique, but I'm not anti-intellectual- I am sort of a metalhead/debate team/environmentalist hybrid.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
If GF were a school then I'd be an unpopular, athletic, and fairly smart student certainly not genius. Some perople would consider me to be a nerd due to my extensive knowledge on computers and Nintendo.

There's really no other way to put it.