• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Music If Freddy mercury was still alive...

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
If Freddy mercury would still be alive do you think Queen would still be touring(mostly comeback tour) or would they go the Led Zeppelin route?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Guys like ACDC, Def Leppard and sometimes Aerosmith still tour so I have no doubt it my mind Freddy Mercury would as well. You could tell putting on a show was his life no matter how sick he was towards the end. He lived entertainment so even if his band mates wouldn't tour I still have a feeling he'd be rocking out on his own or new band.

Sabby

THese guy's lived and breathed to perform. Heck Queen still goes around on tour. I've no doubt that if Mercury had never gotten sick, they would have been very influental through thr 90s and into the new millennium. And most likely, still touring today.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
I absolutely still think that they would be. As stated above, they still are, sans Mercury. But yeah, I wish Freddie were still around. To have a chance to see my fave band play live, with him still in it... oh my god. I would love it. I love love love Queen.