• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

If E=mc²

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
briing back, briiiiing back, oh bring back my bonnie to me, to meeeeee
------
also I like this thread. I'm saving the pic

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.

Last edited:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
wtF lol

my mommy used to sing it to me. 'my bonnie' meaning 'my hot blonde cheerleader girlfriend'.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
wtF lol

my mommy used to sing it to me. 'my bonnie' meaning 'my hot blonde cheerleader girlfriend'.
i was in boy scouts, i was really young, and we did a skit where we sang bring back my spaceship to me to me! lol. i know we've got it on home video somewhere.

and i'm creeped you that your mommy sung to you about your hot blonde cheerleader girlfriend you closet lesbian you

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
did you sing the rest, too? because why would a spaceship 'live over the ocean, live over the sea'?

yeah? well at least I had one.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
did you sing the rest, too? because why would a spaceship 'live over the ocean, live over the sea'?

yeah? well at least I had one.
that was the only line that i remember so it probably stopped right there haha

yeah well GOOD FOR YOU. :mad:

and we've completely taken over this thread. maybe we should have only one convo at a time! :lol:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
ok I'll educate you... it goes... "my bonnie lies over the ocean, my bonnie lies over the seea, my bonnie lies over the ocean, so bring back my bonnie to meeee. bring back, bring back, oh bring back my bonnie to mee, to meeeeeeeee, bring back, bring back, oh bring back my bonnie to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

speaking of only one convo at a time you never emailed me at my new awesome work address waaaahhhhhh :cry2:

and yeah, sorry Amy.