• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

If AT Would Have Made GT????

K

King Vegeta

Experience sort of beats strength which means that Tien can handle ROSAT. Tien has been fighting before Trunks was born & seeing how he was on King Kai's planet which was 10x gravity, he'd be able to handle ROSAT because it's 10x gravity as well. Anything else you say about Tien not being able to handle ROSAT is moot & invalid. Oh & FYI, Gohan & Trunks had a hard time with it at first because they've never trained in high gravity like Goku & Vegeta.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I know about that, I was just stating that they had a hard time handleling it, that's all, and also for your post Piccolo, so what if he goes Super Saiyan against Tien, he can use so why not use at is advantage, all other saiyans use how do you think Gohan beat Perfect Cell by going Super Saiyan two.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I was just saying Tien could handle him if he didnt go SSJ, and the RoSaT goes beyond 10x gravity the further you go out.

K

King Vegeta

I know that but I'm saying that they've never trained in high gravity. Also, Vince's posts are moot.