• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

If AT Would Have Made GT????

K

King Vegeta

Who said that humans can't handle ROSAT? They actually can from what I remember.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah, Tien said he didnt want to go in because he knew he couldnt get as strong as Cell basically, though it would have been neat if he went in with Piccolo, haha Piccolo would have handed him his ass.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I still think they couldn't handle it because if they did then I believe they would take the oppurtunity, I believe they rejected also because they knew they couldn't handle it.

M

Milk

Tien could have handled it.

If Gohan could have, Tien could have. Everyone else doesn't really train anymore, so they could not have.

K

King Vegeta

Gohan is part Saiyan so of course he can handle the power.....

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah I'd have to agree with King Vegeta.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Seriously all saiyans could handle the Rosat even though Trunks did have trouble at first, that's why I say that Tien couldn't handle it, because even the Saiyans had a little trouble like Trunks.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Tien is A LOT more experienced the Trunks, he could handle it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes he is more experienced but he is not as strong as Trunks, if the two of them would fight just before Trunks enteres the Rosat then Trunks would of easily beatten Tien, I dont think experience has nothing to do with this.