• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

If AT Would Have Made GT????

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You are missing the point, humans cant handle that amount of power, their bodies are not built like Sayians.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It is shown through out DBZ, there is all the evidence you need, the humans cannot handle that power, which is why they are so weak. This is common sense.

M

Milk

Not really.

It was stated in the series by many people that humans are ignorant in the sense of using their ki, and therefore are so weak. Since no humans have actually tried to obtain such massive power such as Vegeta or Goku, none of them attained it.

Therefore there is no proof.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Where exactly is it stated that? Yeah, no where that I can remember, so please show me in the manga where? It is evident in the manga that a human cannot achieve the strength of Piccolo, let alone of Sayians.

K

King Vegeta

If you think humans have potential like Saiyans, you're not that bright at all. Now that's a way to sum up something! :-*

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah Milk never has any idea whats going on, then he continues to state he wants credible evidence, when he never provides any.

K

King Vegeta

All he does is make up his own ''evidence''. Besides, if humans had potential like the Saiyans, then why didn't Tien or Krillin achieve a Power Level of 1 million even after all of their training? The most they got up to was 50 thousand, if that.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah I know, if anyone had a chance it'd have been Tien, I still believe he surpassed a million, otherwise his attacks are just insanely powerful.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's just that when Saiyans train they get stronger faster then humans, so it would take lots and lots of trainning for them to reach the status of a Super Saiyan, if they could handle the Rosat, then they would be able to reach at least the level of a saiyan.