• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

If AT Would Have Made GT????

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that's what I said Uub would probable be the new hero, he would of showed how he trainned with Goku and would become the most powerful character, and then a new villan would show up and he would defeat him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh I know that wouldn't happen but i do believe it would be cool to see him surpass Mystic gohan, even though like you said it's not possible, but I believe if he kept trainning he would surpass a lot of Z Warriors.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He would surpass all the humans easily thats for sure, but I dont figure his human body could handle all of the power that Buu possessed.

M

Milk

Uub had a massive power level when he is only like 10 in the end tournament.

He can definately surpass Gohan. :p

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He had a massive power yes, but he is HUMAN thus his body will not be able to handle the extreme about of Kid Buu's max.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh I know he's only human, but I am sure that is body would be able to handle it, because someone would teach him how to handle like Goku, and I know Goku is not a human but still he can teach him how.