• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

If AT Would Have Made GT????

If AT Would Have Made GT, what do you think would have been different and what do you think he would have done. Not only that but would there even be a SS4? Your thoughts???

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

AT wouldnt have made GT, he would have stopped after Z.

Malificus

Likes snow
He wasn't completely removed from the making of GT, he had some part in its making. Maybe If he was more involved, he would have made it a little better, causing a huge demand for more as always, succumb to the pressure, and make yet another Dragonball series involving Goku losing all his powers, and fighting alongside some great-greandchildren of his. He would then achieve Super Saiyan Eleventy, regaining all of his lost powers! Then hedd have to face an insanely powerful monster all the Kais knew about, but never told him about til it was too late. He would die at it's hand, then return to earth dead, and die permanently while defeating it, so that AT would never have to touch Dragonball again.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If Akira Toriyama would of made Dragon Ball Gt then he wouldn't of turned Goku into a kid, and he would have brought Uub in the picture, making him the new savior of planet earth, and he would of made the series much better then it was.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I think everyone can agree that it would be a lot better.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that was just pointing the obvious lol, but yeah he wouldn't of made any saiyan go to another Super Saiyan level which would be awesome, I hated Super Saiyan four with a passion.

Well SS4 was pretty dumb lookin it could have been alot better and more convincing I made up my own SS4 level and when I get my scanner up and running which will be probily two days. I will scan and upload my pic of the SS4.

M

Milk

Or there is the possibility that it could've been somehow much worse if he made it.

There is a chance. ;)

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If AT would have made it he wouldnt have bothered with SSJ4, Gohan would be the hero with his Mystic ability, and would have the help of Uub.