• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

If Angle returned to the WWE

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If Kurt Angle returned to the WWE who would you like see him feud with?

Here are three wrestlers that come to mind:

Daniel Bryan: I believe him and Angle could have a great feud, both are talented in the ring, both are great technical wrestlers and they would just put on a show for the fans.

Jack Swagger: Both have wrestling backgrounds, just think of the type of matches they could have with each other. It wouldn't be as good has Angle vs Benoit, but it could be something of that nature.

CM Punk: If this feud did happen, I wouldn't know who to have as a heel and who as a face. Both are tremendous heels, but Angle is a better face then Punk in my opinion. That said these two could have a great feud, they would put on a show in the ring, and their promos would be simply amazing and entertaining.

How about you guys?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Definitely Jack Swagger. If they didn't form a new Team Angle first! That feud would be amazing though, just because of the obvious similarities in background and style. I could picture a match for ownership of the Ankle Lock, lol.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Did you just read Angle's comments about how he'd come back to the WWE or something? Or do you just have awesome timing?

All of the people mentioned so far would be awesome choices. Orton vs Angle interests me as well.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Did you just read Angle's comments about how he'd come back to the WWE or something? Or do you just have awesome timing?

All of the people mentioned so far would be awesome choices. Orton vs Angle interests me as well.
What did Angle say? Anything else besides what you had paraphrased?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
What did Angle say? Anything else besides what you had paraphrased?
I probably should have put that in my post, eh? Haha.

Here ya go...

TNA Superstarhttp://rajah.com/base/node/20748# Kurt Angle said "anything is possible" today on his Facebook account in regards to a possible return to WWE.

"A lot of you want me back in WWE.http://rajah.com/base/node/20748# I appreciate your kind words. I love TNA but anything is possible," he wrote. "Dixie Carter has been wonderful to me. She cares about my well being. That means more to me than anything. So I would never count out WWE, but TNA is my loyalty right now."
I probably wouldn't look too much into it as this point in time. But he didn't straight up say that he wouldn't or anything.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yeah, just sounds like he's open to the change if it ended up fitting his life right now. I know that he does genuinely mean what he says about TNA, but if money is an issue for him or if he misses parts of the WWE environment you never know.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
All the feuds that you mentioned Ruth, would be amazing. Also Orton vs Angle would be a awesome match as well. He has some fresh faces to go up against. If he returned now he would probably have a feud with Wade Barrett first, and that is something I would not mind seeing.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I did read his comments about returning to the WWE before posting this thread, but his comments are always the same. When asked about returning to the WWE he always beats around the bush and doesn't really answer the question.