• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies If a movie about you were to be made, which actor would be the lead?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
This has been asked here a few years ago and I replied Jodie Foster. I think she'd still be awesome given she's a really good actress, with strong character and she's tiny like I am :lol:. But recently I've been putting more thought into this and I think Kate Winslet is a better pick to play my character. Maybe because I've seen various films she's made and in each of the interesting characters she has played, I could relate to a portion of it...and even in that tiny portion, she brought out the best in it. So yeah, this girl will definitely best represent me in my movie.

DrHasslein

Registered Member
Jodie Foster and Kate Winslet, you must be one attractive woman! :)
I'll be first in line to watch that movie.

If it were 70 years ago I'll say Jimmy Stewart, but I'll pick Michael Cera or Jesse Eisenberg.

Last edited by a moderator:

Impact

V.I.P.
I think i'm gonna go with Emma Stone. She has a slight air of badassery to her in all the roles i've seen her in which would work well if playing my life

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
For me, I would like Sandra Bullock to play me. Because she has both a serious side to her as well as the comedienne one, and I am the same.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Jonah Hill. You know the fat guy from Superbad? Yeah. He'd be a great me.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I think i'm gonna go with Emma Stone. She has a slight air of badassery to her in all the roles i've seen her in which would work well if playing my life
Plus she's totally hot.

As much as I'd love to say someone like Dicaprio or Pitt I think a realistic expectation would be John Cusack. Apart from the fact that more than one person has said that his character in High Fidelity is essentially me I just think he's fast talking and obsessive enough to pull it off. Obviously it would have to be a younger version of himself. I think playing me would be great for his career :lol:

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'd like to say DiCaprio as well... but being realistic, I'd go with the kid from Almost Famous and Wristcutters... what's his name? I think he'd do my life justice. Haha.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'd pick Natalie Portman because she is an amazing actress. I don't look anything like her but I don't look like any actress lol. It doesn't really matter what they look like. I'd just want her for her acting.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Jodie Foster and Kate Winslet, you must be one attractive woman! :)
I'll be first in line to watch that movie.

I didn't pick them for their looks. I think they just play very well some characters that have my personality.