• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

IE issue on XP box going through ISA

origfirefox

I have a weird problem. I have 2 pcs at my desk at work. One has XP and the other Windows 2000. I am running IE 6 on both. There is a .net website outside my company that runs perfect on one pc but freezes for 5 - 6 seconds at the same spots on my other pc. Both PCs are running through the same ISA server. I am at a loss. There are a couple of other people experiencing the same issue in the building. This site is only IE compatible.

I have tried:

1- Reloading IE 6
2- Spyware removal tools
3- Cleaning out the cache
4- Reseting IE options/settings
5- Tweaking my TCP settings.
6- Tried IE 7 same problem.

HELP! Anyone have any advice?

-Bill

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Download the IE tab extention for FireFox. It makes the sites think that you're browsing with IE.

trick_r_treat

I have a weird problem. I have 2 pcs at my desk at work. One has XP and the other Windows 2000. I am running IE 6 on both. There is a .net website outside my company that runs perfect on one pc but freezes for 5 - 6 seconds at the same spots on my other pc. Both PCs are running through the same ISA server. I am at a loss. There are a couple of other people experiencing the same issue in the building. This site is only IE compatible.

I have tried:

1- Reloading IE 6
2- Spyware removal tools
3- Cleaning out the cache
4- Reseting IE options/settings
5- Tweaking my TCP settings.
6- Tried IE 7 same problem.

HELP! Anyone have any advice?

-Bill
Is it the older computer that is slower? Maybe it needs more RAM or memory?

origfirefox

Is it the older computer that is slower? Maybe it needs more RAM or memory?

No the computers are identical except for the operating system one is XP(slower IE on the site in question) and the other Windows 2000. I figured it had something todo with ISA or .net????

-Bill