• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Games Idi's Xbox Game Recommendations

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I'll be honest here, as much as I like Portal 2, that game isn't really for me. I will try to finish it at some point, but I am keeping busy with some other fun games.

Red Dead Redemption is an awesome game. The game is massive and always exciting. Want to kill some time and ride around hunting? Just be careful of people throwing you off your horse to steal it, coach ambushes, mountain lions and gangs. I can play this game for hours and feel like I've done nothing, but I do plenty.

Last edited:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Portal 2 has an awesome multiplayer. I enjoyed that so much more than the solo game itself.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I don't actually have the game anymore. :( I only rented it, beat it, and returned it.

I suppose I could be persuaded to get it again though maybe, haha, it is a fun game. :D

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'll be honest here, as much as I like Portal 2, that game isn't really for me. I will try to finish it at some point, but I am keeping busy with some other fun games.
I LOVE Portal, but to be really honest I don't love the puzzles that much. I'm not a huge puzzle fan. But I loved those games anyway for the music, writing, atmosphere and story. They hooked me in so much.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
That's absolutely what I love about the Portal games. And the Half Life games, for that matter - the atmosphere is just amazing. So dark and creepy, particularly for a game set in a modern-to-future setting.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I love the humor in the Portal games as well. But I also really enjoyed the puzzles. I haven't tried multiplayer yet. What's that like?