• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ideas

S

Sorayoushi

Man, I've been interupted so many times that I couldn't post this thread earlier. I have ideas for AMVs. Anyone can make these. You can title them whatever you want.

Anime: Inuyasha
Song: For You I Will
Artist: Teddy Geiger

Anime: Inuyasha
Song: Right Here
Artist: Staind

Animes: D.N.Angel, Wish
Song: Everytime We Touch
Artist: Cascada

Anyone else who has ideas can post them here.

S

SOAD2k8

So, this could be considered an Upcomming Projects thread? If so...

Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man
Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country
Hellsing Ultimate OVA

Metallic Scratch
The Flashbulb - Lawn Wake IV
Fullmetal Alchemist
(it will make more sence when it comes ot, it's not as random as it sounds)

S

Sorayoushi

I didn't mean for this thread to be about upcoming movies. I don't have equipment to make any AMV's so I'm just posting free ideas. For those who are making these movies, please give me some credit when you write the credits at the end of the movie.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Don't worry about it. It's a good idea. Besides, it may all depend on the person who executes it. lol

S

SOAD2k8

Alright, then never mind. I thought that those two could kind of tie into one another.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

One good idea would be Full Metal Alchemist with So Cold by Breaking Benjamin. That would make a good video.

Malificus

Likes snow
An opera AMV would be original if nothing else, I'm thinking of doing a complete rendition of Madama Butterfly using Gankutsuou, but don't plan on doing it anytime soon. I'm thinking it'd be best to lip synch it.

Anyone's free to use the idea, I might use it too when I get the chance/time though.

S

Sorayoushi

I got some new ideas. I will write them like this: [anime(s) name*}:[Song(s) name*]:[Artist(s) Name**]-(description)
*separated by comma
**separated by comma and matches the order the song was named

fushigi yuugi:who i am hates who i've been:relient k-show when tamahome was brainwashed

fushigi yuugi:right here:stained-how miaka will always wait for tamahome when he was brainwashed

rurouni kenshin:let u go:ashley parker angel-describes kenshin letting go tomoe or describe kaoru letting go kenshin

Rurouni Kenshin:who i am hates who i've been:relient k-rurouni's dark past and how he vowed not to kill again

final fantasy x:let you go:ashley parker angel-describes yuna letting tidus go

that's all for now.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

That sounds kinda cool. One idea that would be pretty interesting would be Evangelion with Sugar Plum Fairies. That would make a pretty unique video if done correctly.