• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ideas for the Perfect Date

Sophia

Registered Member
My perfect date would be a romantic dinner somewhere by the ocean with a gentle breeze blowing. Following that would be a walk along the beach to a cabana of sorts set up with comfy lounge furniture and champagne. Then nature could take it's course. What's your perfect date scenario?

Impaired

Registered Member
Drinks, dinner, dancing and ....

Pepper

Registered Member
My perfect date would start with drinks, then an awesome conversation where I would discover that the guy has a great personality and that would immediately make me want to do "other things" with him :D

Godsmirror

Registered Member
Pulling her kid to the side and asking him or her if they would like to come with me and mommy to see a movie and get some Golden Corral. Then going over to her and telling her to put the phone down. She won't need a babysitter for this date.

The expression on both of their faces would be a perfect way to start a date in my opinion.

Chances are good they have both been in that position before. Mommy goes out and has fun and the child is left with a stranger. Mix it up for them. Show them both that there are still good, decent men out there.

NellyBell

Registered Member
I'm always a fan of doing something. Eating and drinking is fun, but I want there to be more than that. My favorite dates usually include things like amusement parks and zoos, but especially the former. You get to chat in line and get some adrenaline on the rides. It's the best.