Ideas for Halloween Costume?

Discussion in 'Advice Board' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright guys, I need some ideas of what I can go as on Halloween? I have a Halloween party to go next weekend, and the weekend after as well.

I can't think of anything, I rather make something myself as well, something that won't cost must either.

Any ideas?

2. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

If you have time available, get chicken wire and wrap it around
    Cover it in papermache and paint with metalic silver paint. Where nothing but drawers underneath. Where a lamp shade on your head. Congratulations, you look like a drunk. It should cost less than 30 dollars.

3. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

I believe he said costume not a normal state of affairs.

Honestly there are tons of things you could do for relatively cheap and places like Goodwill and other thrift shops are your best bet. Just walk around and see what you can come up with. It's hard to offer advice for cheap costumes without knowing what's in your wardrobe or having a little guidance.

Some ideas that come to mind are a Zombie (I could help with the make-up), a hobo, or even a real person all of your friends know but hate.

4. Babe_Ruth

Yeah! I usually get my ideas at the thref stores, there's so many things to choose from. A bum is a decent idea, I kind of like it. I have good ideas for it.

More ideas are welcome though.

5. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

Just model your bum look after Echoes!

6. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

You could be a nerd...Glasses, suspenders, high socks, gelled hair neatly parted, BAM your a nerd

Or a ghost...take your ma's favorite bed sheet and some scissors cut one hole BANG and then another BOOM, GHOST!

Tom Cruise from Risky Business - Wear "tighty whities," white tube socks, white Oxford shirt and sunglasses. Slide around the floor a lot.

Doctor...

Goth person...

Disco person

Duff Man..Wear blue pants tucked into white boots, a blue sleeveless shirt with "Duff" on the front, red underpants over your pants, a red cape, a red cap with "Duff" on it, and a belt holding several beers. Say "Ooooh yeah!"

Superhero...

Trailer trash...

Jesus...

Fisherman...

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I think you should be a bottle opener.

8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm guessing this is a maskless kind of costume... :hah:

Mess up your hair, buy some ozzy osbourne style circular glasses, wear a button down shirt with a tie, take a sharpie and draw a lightening bolt on your forehead.

Congratulations you're now "clinging to your childhood" either that or a "burned out harry potter". :hah:

9. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I would say Candlejack, but that's only because I've never seen a Candlejack Halloween costume before. So, I'm probably not looking hard enough.

Okay, so there is the second reason that I think Candlejack kicks arse, but on that note, you could also try Freakazoid. Both would go down well.

10. Babe_Ruth

I was a nerd last year so I can't go with that. I've done Tom Cruise in Risky Business at a party once so I can't go with that.

Now why would I be a bottle opener Cons ;)

I'm really liking the bum idea, I believe I am going to go as that, I've been thinking of add-ons today and I have some pretty good ideas.