Idea's anyone?

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Msbabedoll, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

If I'm gonna make 15,000 to pay off my debt I think I need a better idea. Anyone want to help a lady? LOL.......

Didn't think so, figured I'd ask anyway! :)

2. LicentiousVenus

LicentiousVenus Registered Member

Well there are things you could do...like offer to get a full body tat as an ad....golden palace would probably jump all over that one...Thats probably not the kind of idea you were looking for...but i do think i t would work, and as far as i know, hasn't been done yet...someone wilder than me should do this....i don't think they could pay me enough

3. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

Heck I wish i could help ya. I need one too........... man is money root of all evil....... just can't live your life without it. huh? good luck in finding an idea.... If i think of any extra ones i let you know.... I thought of the tat thing but having ms , i can't have one unless it is temp...........

4. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

LOL ohhh OUCH full body tat??!!??? I'm not that brave! LOL Think I'm just going to stick to selling this and that and saving the money. :) My sports card auction has went well. Think I am going to list it again and see how good it does on a second round. I need to go post an update on the pay off progress too. It's slow, but better slow than not at all!! :)

nani, good luck on finding something. Don't hesitate to ask around the boards here. People are GREAT to help!! I know, they have been wonderful to me!!!