• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

ideal way to die

L

lilbballfrk

what is your ideal way to die? my ideal way is to either die while sleeping, with a smile, seeing someone i love before i go, or just dyin while doing the things i love to do.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I would like to die the way Boromir died in Lord of the Rings, going out while fighting, and defending those you love, if I die that way then I will be a happy man.

merob

Boom!
I think I'd like to pass with out being mutilated in the process - if I were some how ripped apart that'd be too hard on my family and friends. I guess i'd likt to die of natural causes; something not too harsh.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well I dont think Boromir was "ripped apart" or "mutilated" he died in a honorable way, which is how I wanna die, fighting for those who I love, and giving my life to protect them.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
After assassinating Bush and Blair. If i was shot and killed after that I'd still be happy. If not like that...then i don't know...giving someone i don't like the finger.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Haha that is a bit extreme there Pugz.

Blur

iPimp
you know how i wanna die...

high, drunk, and having sex at the same time. wanna die from such a great orgasm that my heart gave out. :D :D :D :D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lol that's pretty funny, I wanna die in my sleep because you probably dont feel a thing, I am not 100% if you do or not but that's the ay I would like to die.

One of the worst way I believe is if you drown to death. That would scare the hell outta me.

T

The Batlord

I'd like to die while charging a tank in war. Or something else kick ass with a lot of blood. I'm sorry anything else is just boring.